Answer one question from this section.
1. Write a letter to your father who has been on a long course abroad, telling him how the family has been faring in his absence.
2. Write an article for publication in a cultural magazine on the advantages and disadvantages of the extended family system.
3. The last nation-wide strike by secondary school teachers affected your school adversely. Write a letter to the Minister of Education suggesting at least three ways of preventing future strike actions.
4. You are a speaker in a debate on the topic “Civilian rule is better than military rule.” Write your contribution for or against the motion.
5. Write a story, real or imagined, which illustrates the saying: “Make hay while the sun shines.”