Answer one question from this section.
1. Your brother is about to enter secondary school. Write a letter to him, stating at least three problems he is likely to face in school and suggest ways of solving them
2. Write an article for publication in your school magazine on “The evil effects of examination malpractice in our society.”
3. Write a letter to your local Government Authority commenting on three health hazards in your area – make suggestions as to how the situation can be improved.
4. You are the main speaker in an inter schools debate. Write your speech for or against the motion: “Corrupt public officers too deserve capital punishment”
5. Write a story ending with: “He reaped what he sowed.” The story should be suitable for publication in your school magazine.